With its space-saving rectangular shape, Manduka’s enlight™ Rectangular Bolster features 30% recycled fibre-fill that provides a soft cushioning and light support. With a sturdy, easy-carrying handle, the Manduka Rectangular bolster offers the greatest possible versatility, performance, and support for any practice.
The enlight™ Rectangular Bolster is a good building block bolster – great when you’re first introducing a bolster into your practice.
Yoga Bolsters are commonly used in restorative yoga, prenatal and Iyengar, but can be a valuable prop in any style. They are very helpful for postures relating to meditation and rest.
Some yogis like placing them under their knees or back during Savasana for added comfort. Using a bolster can be a comfortable way to open the chest and help one focus on their breathing.
- 1.1kg; 71cm x 30cm x 12cm
- Soft, plush, absorbent eQua micro-fibre fabric cover
- Cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Hidden zipper construction for a smooth, seamless finish
- Convenient, sturdy, easy-carry handle with faux-suede logo detail
- 30% recycled polyester fibre core
- Cotton filling provides a soft to medium support
- This lightweight bolster differentiates itself from more traditional, heavier, buckwheat bolsters
- Versatile and easy to pair with other bolsters and props for customizable support
Use and Care:
To Wash: Remove outer microfiber cover from inner pillow. Machine wash on cold with like colours. Hang or tumble dry on low. Tumble dry on low recommended. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents
Outer microfiber cover is made with The eQua® microfiber fabric, a recyclable synthetic material, engineered for performance & durability.